Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tips How To Reduce Burn Flavor In the Mouth?

,


I love hot & spicy food, with a lot of chilies. Sometime, it rises my appetite. So, when I felt I have no appetite to eat, I will make or buy hot and spicy food. Because I am Indonesian, I really love sambal, especially sambal terasi (shrimp paste sambal), and eat it with salty fish and hot rice... hmmmm, very-very yummy. 


But there is a negative effect when I ate hot & spicy food, my mouth felt like burn :)
Since hot & spicy food is my specialty :), here are some tips how to reduce the "burn" feeling :
1. Drink warm water...
First it feels like hell, but then the spice flavor slowly reduced.
2. Eat a pinch of salt. 
put salt on the middle and on the tip of your tongue. I guarantee the 'burn' taste will disappear. 

So just try and enjoy of eating hot & spice food :) Have a nice try

15 comments to “Tips How To Reduce Burn Flavor In the Mouth?”

  • October 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM
    ch000tz says:

    will try that 1 day :D thks for the tips!!

    delete
  • October 31, 2011 at 4:32 AM
    yudee says:

    are u eating sambal terasi...??very good food from Indonesia....

    haha hancur ni english aq..sering blos plajaran inrris sih...kacau.

    delete
  • November 2, 2011 at 4:50 AM
    Unknown says:

    seems really delicious the food

    delete
  • November 4, 2011 at 6:03 AM
    Unknown says:

    Well, nice tips but unfortunately I don't really like spicy food. It always cause me to have stomachache.:D

    delete
  • November 5, 2011 at 11:23 PM
    Michael says:

    Hey, I like spicy food too! Cool tips! I usually just drink water to cool it down. Didn't know that salt can do the trick.

    Show Me Your Look Today
    The Pinoy Wanderer

    delete
  • November 12, 2011 at 4:34 AM

    nice post my friends

    delete
  • November 12, 2011 at 5:47 AM
    bunggsu says:

    maklum bahasa engglis q lemot,sepertinya sambalnya enak dimakan bersama ikan lele goreng,,, mantabs

    delete
  • November 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM
    AguiLeon says:

    OGM that's super hot



    2Peeeps Health and Fitness

    delete
  • November 14, 2011 at 2:23 AM
    Yolah says:

    Rizky : thanks :)

    Bungsu : lele goreng, nila/gurameh bakar & goreng, bahkan tempe goreng pake sambel ini, hmmmmm yummy banget :) Kalau kepedesan tinggal ikuti tipsnya :)

    2peeeps : wanna try???

    delete
  • November 16, 2011 at 2:42 AM
    Unknown says:

    wuiihh.. gambar sambelnya bikin ngiler.. haha..

    delete
  • November 16, 2011 at 3:03 AM
    teratai says:

    biasanya makan gula-gula untuk hilangkan rasa pedas!

    delete
  • November 23, 2011 at 4:17 AM
    Unknown says:

    nice info

    delete
  • November 23, 2011 at 4:30 PM
    Goek Info says:

    follow sukses 60 follow back

    delete
  • December 5, 2011 at 12:25 AM
    Vanken says:

    I like this trick, I sometimes reduced to eating spicy foods made from flour or crackers. Thank you.

    delete
  • January 5, 2012 at 8:00 AM
    Animexited says:

    Whats that??? thanks for the info

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Tips and Solutions For Your Problems Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger